The ICS Library welcomes you to our Institutional Repository, where you can explore our digital collections.
The repository facilitates access to our research, creative works, and publications by collecting, sharing and archiving content selected and deposited by our faculty, graduate students and staff.
Faculty, graduate students and staff can use the institutional repository to set up collections and deposit content into the collection. To inquire about establishing a new collection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the ICS Repository! ICS is a private graduate school that receives 80% of its funding from generous donors. A donation of any amount will help to ensure the repository continues to be available and grow.
- Perspective vol. 49 no. 2 (Fall 2015)
- Show All Authors
- Annual Report 2014-2015 (Institute for Christian Studies)
- Meeting God: the Relay Race of Generations
- Justice and Faith in the Literature
- Navigating the Crisis of Movement: Rupture, Repetition, and New Life