Institute for Christian Studies613
The Institute for Christian Studies is an independent graduate school for interdisciplinary philosophy. Drawing on the humanities and social sciences, we address questions of truth, justice and social ethics from both theological and philosophical perspectives.
Thank you for visiting the ICS Repository! ICS is a private graduate school that receives 80% of its funding from generous donors. A donation of any amount will help to ensure the repository continues to be available and grow. Please donate online at www.icscanada.edu/support. If you need more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review of Thomas Aquinas: Faith, Reason, and Following Christ, by Frederick Christian Bauerschmidt.
- Perspective vol. 50 no. 2 (Autumn 2016)
- Show All Authors
- Academic Calendar, 2004-2005
- Academic Calendar, 2003-2004
- Academic Calendar, 2002-2003