Masters and Doctoral Theses60
This sub-community includes ICS Masters and Doctoral Theses authored by our graduate students since 2011. Theses from this sub-community are harvested by Library and Archives Canada (LAC) into the Theses Canada Portal.
Earlier theses will be digitized and input into this sub-community when we have receive a signed LAC Non-Exclusive License from our graduates. If you are an ICS graduate and have not received a permission request from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students retain the copyright of their theses. Under the terms of the ICS Non-Exclusive Licence and the LAC Non-Exclusive Licence students grant ICS the right to preserve and disseminate theses via the ICS Institutional Repository, Library and Archives Canada and in other third party thesis databases.
- "In the Embrace of Absolute Life": A Reading of Christology and Selfhood in Michel Henry's "Christian Trilogy"
- Unwrapping the Gift: Empty Notion or Valuable Concept?
- The Way of Love: Practicing an Irigarayan Ethic
- Relationship Issues: Forgiveness and Promising According to Hannah Arendt and Jacques Derrida
- From Cynical Reason to Spiritual Creativity: An Exercise in Religious Anthropodicy