You will find in this collection Master of Arts in Philosophy theses authored by our graduate students since 2011.
Note: Item records of earlier theses with signed author Library & Archives Canada Non-Exclusive License agreements, are also located in this sub-community.
If you are a graduate of the Institute and have not been contacted in regard to having your thesis or dissertation digitized for the ICS institutional repository please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- "In the Embrace of Absolute Life": A Reading of Christology and Selfhood in Michel Henry's "Christian Trilogy"
- Unwrapping the Gift: Empty Notion or Valuable Concept?
- Relationship Issues: Forgiveness and Promising According to Hannah Arendt and Jacques Derrida
- From Cynical Reason to Spiritual Creativity: An Exercise in Religious Anthropodicy
- A Different Conversion by a Different C.S. Lewis: An Analysis of Surprised By Joy