Older Masters and Doctoral Theses88
This sub-community includes Masters and Doctoral Theses authored by our graduate students prior to 2011. If signed non-exclusive license agreements for the Theses Canada Portal (LAC) have been signed by the authors, you will find their theses in the 'Masters and Doctoral Theses' sub-community.
Theses published from 2004 to 2010 can be found in this sub-community with links to their full text in the Theses Canada Portal.
Item records of earlier theses waiting for signed author non-exclusive license agreements, are also located in this sub-community. If you are a graduate of the Institute and have not been contacted in regard to having your thesis or dissertation digitized for the ICS institutional repository please contact us at email@example.com
Students retain the copyright of their theses. Under the terms of our Non-Exclusive Licence students grant ICS the right to preserve and disseminate theses via the ICS Institutional Repository, Library and Archives Canada and in other third party thesis databases.
- The Quest for Rational Agreement: a Critical Assessment of Alasdair MacIntyre's Attempt to Overcome Relativism
- Karl Polanyi and the Social Embeddedness of Economic Life: a Critique of the rationality assumption in economics
- The problem of evil in David Griffin's process theology
- Popper, Darwinism and Third World Evolutionary Epistemology: an Exposition and Critique
- Towards a Christian Philosophy